BENEFITING: COPD FOUNDATION INC
This year the COPD Foundation is asking for supporters to donate $24 to represent the 24 million Americans with COPD (diagnosed and undiagnosed). Please consider giving to support the numerous programs and resources the COPD Foundation provides for free. Most importantly, do not feel limited to donating only $24! We encourage you to donate $24, $48, $240, $2,400 or any amount you choose!
Thank you for your gift.
Did You Know:
- Every four minutes an individual dies of COPD.
- COPD cost the U.S. government approximately $42.6 billion in both direct and indirect expenses in 2007.
Did You Know:
- The COPD Foundation research registry is focused on stimulating future clinical research to find a cure for COPD.
- To date, the COPD Foundation’s Mobile Spirometry Unit has tested the lung health of over 40,000 individuals.
- The COPD Foundation magazine, the COPD Digest, is published and distributed forfree to nearly 300,000 people nationally.
- The COPD Foundation has mobilized advocates in all 435 congressional districts.
Did you Know:
- A gift of $48 will produce 25 advocacy training videos to help COPD advocates interact with their policymakers.
- A gift of $216 will cover the cost of one respiratory therapist providing free lung function testing for a day.
- A gift of $912 will print 600 1, 2, 3’s of COPD educational guides (in English and Spanish), which are used to educate patients.
You can also make donations online at: www.copdfoundation.org or calling 866-316-2673.
The mission of the COPD Foundation is to develop and support programs which improve the quality of life through research, education, early diagnosis, and enhanced therapy for persons whose lives are impacted by Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.