Organized by: Desmond Mitchell
-Jamaican Youth Identifying and Solving Local Problems-
In the increasingly competitive labor market it is important to prepare students to not only meet but exceed the ever increasing standards of education. Cornerstone Innovation is a youth innovation education organization focused on exposing students to innovative ways of thinking, while providing resources, tools, and mentorship to students to translate ideas into realities. Through our Think Labs, Cornerstone Fellows Program, and our annual Innovation Challenge we hope to engage with students, ages 15-24, from all across Jamaica. Every dollar donated will go towards supporting our regional workshops and structured seed funding for the participants who qualify through out Innovate Challenge.
- Materials for Mini InChallenge school workshop - $50
- Sponsor Semi Finalist Project - $100
- Sponsor Finalist Project - $300
- Cost of a daily Workshop (working with ~100 Students) - $500
- Cost of Innovation Camp (3 day Camp for Finalists and Mentors) -$1000