Gregory Vatolin via Crowdrise
March 19, 2011
BENEFITING: UNITED STATES SPACE FOUNDATION COLORADO
We invite investors to participate in the project on creation of the engine working on principle without ejection of propulsive mass and on design of an individual vehicle with such engine.
ADVANTAGES OF NEW RUFO ENGINE:
• RUFO engine design is essentially new and revolutionary
• Depending on an engine design, rated thrust of RUFO engine makes 1-10 tons of weight at normal gravity value
• RUFO engine weight is proportional to a created thrust and makes 100-500 kg
• Mass of individual space craft RUFO makes 5 tons, including cargo, fuel, crew and a payload.
• Fuel mass makes 20 % from all mass of the vehicle
• In case of full fuel, RUFO engine is capable to autonomous CONTINUOUS RUNNING within 10 hours
• In case of flight in an outer space, the engine works during acceleration, deceleration, and trajectory correction periods, that saves fuel essentially
• Velocity of the vehicle with RUFO engine is limited by a velocity of light, structural integrity, quantity of fuel, reliability of navigation aids and a fail-safe load at acceleration
• RUFO engine works noiselessly, its fuel is non toxic
• The vehicle with RUFO engine can move both in adjacent and deep space, and also in air, on water surface and under water
• RUFO engine will allow creation of individual aircrafts, individual submersible crafts and packaged inexpensive individual space crafts
• Vehicles with RUFO engines will take commercial transport to a new higher level of development
PROJECT ON TRACK
At this stage of investigation, our research team gains the THEORETICAL CONCLUSION about the possibility in principle to create NON-JET THRUST, physical and mathematical calculations are executed and the experimental design which will confirm or deny thrust availability is developed.
LIST OF RESEARCH-AND-DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
• Physical and mathematical calculations of conditions of non-jet thrust development
• Physical and mathematical calculations of an engine structure
• Development of engineering layouts of the engine
• Development of engineering layouts of a power plant
• Conclusion of contracts with subcontractors
• Purchase of completing materials
• Engineering works, manufacturing of assemblies of the experimental installation
• Engine test in various operating modes
• Upgrade of the engine for increasing of thrust
• Legal support, book-keeping support, synchronous and text translation into all foreign languages, business trips, conferences, exhibitions, presentations, representative services, unforeseen expenses
NECESSARY INVESTMENTS AND TERMS
Necessary investments into research-and-development activities on creation of RUFO non-jet propulsion engine amount 5 million Euro.
Necessary investments into research-and-development activities on creation of INDIVIDUAL SPACE CRAFT EQUIPPED WITH SUCH ENGINE amount 100 millions Euro.
Performance time - 2 years.