The Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medic…
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) provides a safe, complete medical system built upon five thousand years of ancient wisdom and practical experience. It offers a holistic approach to primary healthcare, examining natural patterns and restoring the balance of the body, mind, and spirit.
Acupuncture and Moxibustion
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Tui Na Massage
Qi Gong / Tai Ji
Western Medical Science
Advanced Student Clinic
TCM has been widely
recognized for effectively treating…
acne, addiction, anxiety, arthritis, carpal tunnel, common colds, depression, fibromyalgia, hay fever, lower back pain, menstrual cramps, smoking cessation, stroke rehabilitation, tennis elbow, tinnitus, TMJ, and more.
The Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (CSTCM) was founded in late 1989, by a group of Colorado practitioners, at the same time acupuncture legislation was being enacted in Colorado. CSTCM is the oldest Oriental medicine school in Colorado and the only school in Colorado that is locally owned, operated and has no branch campuses. So, all of our attention, resources and energy are devoted to only one campus.
CSTCM is dedicated to providing quality education for professional career training in all aspects of TCM. Our school emphasizes extensive clinical training with highly experienced instructors, each with a minimum of 10 years clinical experience. In the process, students learn to heal themselves as well as others.
The Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (CSTCM) is dedicated to being one of the leaders in high-quality Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) education by presenting both traditional and modern styles with an emphasis on clinical ability. We are committed to placing education before all other factors, to develop clinically-effective graduates who value personal and academic growth; are compassionate, ethical, and professional; are inspired to participate in and promote the growth of TCM; and are capable of providing a high standard of healthcare from a sound theoretical and clinical understanding.
CSTCM’s mission is the basis for designing a program whose graduates are:
- proficient in TCM assessment skills of patients and theoretical and clinical application of TCM;
- capable in making accurate differential diagnosis according to TCM and skilled in choosing appropriate treatment principles and plans utilizing acupuncture, related modalities, tui na, and [M.S.TCM program] Chinese herbs;
- technically competent in the application of various acupuncture and related techniques, tui na, and [M.S.TCM program] the use of Chinese herbs;
- knowledgeable in Chinese medicine diet and exercise / meditation in order to advise patients about lifestyle issues;
- knowledgeable in basic Western medicine and able to make appropriate referrals when necessary;
- able to communicate in a professional and knowledgeable manner about Chinese medicine to relevant healthcare professionals;
- ethical, compassionate, and professional in conduct with patients and peers;
- able to establish a successful clinical practice and understand various legal aspects of practicing Chinese medicine;
- inspired to participate in state and national professional organizations, and to promote TCM.
In addition to the basic program, CSTCM believes it is critical to promote and provide the profession, including students, graduates, faculty and all practitioners, with high-quality continuing education. CSTCM is also committed to providing the public with a low-cost clinic, providing speakers for various public gatherings, and offering various lectures and workshops appropriate for the public.
Our campus is located just east of Denver's historic Capital Hill neighborhood. It's a short walk to the Botanic Gardens, two city parks, the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, the Denver Zoo, and just minutes from the magnificent Rocky Mountains.
Call or visit us online for information about our clinics, including location, costs, and hours of operation. www.cstcm.edu
Call 303-329-6355 ext. 10 to schedule an appointment in our student clinic.
1441 York Street, Suite 202
Denver, Colorado 80206
The Colorado Sc…
CR Impact Points
Click the VOTE button to give The Colorado School of 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). Vote for the Volunteers and Fundraisers that are answering the call to service, raising money for charity, and making an impact for their causes. Come back and Vote every months. CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
CR Impact Points
If you're seeing the grey VOTE button, you should feel great about yourself. It means you already voted for The Colorado School of this month. Come back next month and vote again if you still love The Colorado School of. Thanks to your vote, The Colorado School of earned 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.