My name is Daniel Andre Ignacio and I am running for the Huntington's Disease Society of America: Orange County Chapter (HDSA OC)! Huntington's disease is a progressive neurologic condition that has been described as Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) wrapped into one disorder; it affects an estimated 1 in 10,000! I have the honor of serving on the board of directors of HDSA OC. HDSA is working to provide relevant research and support to these survivors and their families, so I would greatly greatly appreciate any support in raising money for such a fantastic organization (hdsa.org)!
- I am also extremely blessed to work for/serve/support/and represent:
- St. Jude's Brain Injury Network (tbioc.org & FB/IG: tbioc) serving survivors of traumatic brain injury (aka concussion)
- California State Universities (CSU Fullerton & CSU Long Beach) supporting students in their undergraduate and graduate degrees
- YMCA New Horizons (ymcaoc.org/new-horizons), which is a socialization program for adults with developmental disabilities
- Clear Motivations (clearmotivationsnpo.org), which is a vocational rehabilitation program for adults with developmental disabilities
- R & N Family Support Services serving clients with developmental disabilities and their families as a respite provider
CR Impact Points
Click the VOTE button to give Daniel 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). Vote for the Volunteers and Fundraisers that are answering the call to service, raising money for charity, and making an impact for their causes. Come back and Vote every months. CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
CR Impact Points
If you're seeing the grey VOTE button, you should feel great about yourself. It means you already voted for Daniel this month. Come back next month and vote again if you still love Daniel. Thanks to your vote, Daniel earned 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.