Dana Hills High School Football
Organized by: DH Football
We're Building a Dolphin Dynasty
Dana Hills High School football coaching staff, players and families are all working together to help build a dynasty. High academics, excellent citizenship and outstanding play on the field are our goals. We invite you to take a few minutes and click through the pics and video to your left.
We are all very excited about the 42 year history of Dana Hills High School and especially how our coaching staff is focused on getting our freshmen, junior varsity and varsity players ready for success on the football field and in life. Your contribution will help make these young men, Dana Hills football and Dana Hills High School a big success!
How YOU Can Help...
Please donate today and share the link to our football website (DHFootball.com) with your family and friends. Connect with us on social media and stop by to enjoy watching our practices and games.
STAY CONNECTED! Football Program Updates and More!
More about DHHS Football…
- 4 National Football Scholar Athletes (2013)
- Highest Senior GPA 4.35 (2013)
- Average Captain GPA 4.18 (2013)
- Seniors 4.0 GPA and Above: 12.5%
- Honor the Valor (Founding School)
- Varsity League Champion in 2012
- JV League Champion 2012 and 2013
- Freshmen League Champion 2012 and 2013
- Program Overall League Record 11-1-0 (2012) and 10-2-0 (2013)
- Varsity League Record 3-1 (2012) and 3-1 (2013)
- JV League Record 4-0 (2012) and 4-0 (2013)
- Freshman League Record 4-0 (2012) and 3-1 (2013)
- Total All League Athletes 15(2012 and 16 (2013)
To learn more about our program, please stop by the Dana Hills Football Team Website and stay connected by getting our email updates and via social media!