DANCEABILITY INCORPORATED via Crowdrise
July 06, 2010
BENEFITING: DANCEABILITY INCORPORATED
Imagine how happy one of our dancer's families would be if their special dancer could go to class for FREE!! You could make them that happy!
Danceability is open to all those with special needs and their families. But sadly, some of those families who want to be apart of the Danceability family cannot afford classes. Danceability wants to help as many children and adults as possible learn the art of dance. Fundraise with us to create scholarships and that dream can become a reality.
Rally your community by asking them to donate at any of these levels:
- $20 takes care of the Registration Fee for a dancer
- $25 takes care of the costume fee for a dancer so that they can participate in
- our Annual Performance ( you should shee, it's great!)
- $150 is a partial scholarship for one dance season
- $450 is a full scholarship for an entire dance season for a very lucky dancer!