October 10, 2017
BENEFITING: ORGANIZATION FOR AUTISM RESEARCH
EVENT DATE: Oct 08, 2017
Team Jogging4Josh will make HISTORY at the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon! We have a team of over 20 runners OUR team alone will be well represented on the Chicago Marathon course.
Please spread the word about this amazing team, that will go down is history as the GREATEST OAR team ever.
1 in 68 children in the United States are diagnosed with autism. By joining the team, you're supporting OAR's mission to fund research and resources that help people with autism and their families today.
THE IMPACT YOU HELP OAR MAKE:
- $10 provides a Curriculum in a Box professional development set to general education teachers.
- $25 provides 15 copies of A Guide to Safety to families and first responders.
- $100 provides the Kit for Kids peer education resource to an entire elementary or middle school.
- $150 provides 100 copies of a Life Journey through Autism guidebook sent to a community support group or military installation.
- $1,000 provides a research grant for a graduate student studying autism.
- $3,000 provides a scholarship for a student with autism to attend college.
- $30,000 fully underwrites an applied research pilot study.