With your help we can touch lives of youth in ways not possible through state support alone. From meeting basic needs of youth to developing and supporting life-changing services, the proceeds from the Santa Claus shuffle are vital to the success of our efforts. We believe the TYS Foundation has answers to questions and solutions to problems plaguing at-risk youth in the area. Proceeds from last year's race allowed us to:
● Meet basic needs of our population to include clothing, food, and medicine
● Provide educational assistance to 3 clients enrolled in college
● Implement a brand new math program
● Continue and expand our Literacy programming
● Educational field trips to include a train trip to visit the state capitol
● Cultural development through art instruction and museum memberships
Help me help our kids in Tidewater! Every little bit counts!