BENEFITING: CHILDRENS PROTECTION CENTER
ORGANIZER: CHILDRENS PROTECTION CENTER
EVENT DATE: Jun 17, 2017
DataPath Administrative Services is participating in the 2017 River Cities Dragon Boat Festival. Funds raised by each team will benefit The Children's Protection Center.
The Children’s Protection Center (CPC) is the only organization of its kind in Pulaski County. It works in collaboration with all the agencies that help children in abuse cases from local law enforcement to community mental health professionals. We believe in a coordinated approach to investigations that is at all times, child-centered, limit the number of interviews a child must undergo, work directly with families to navigate the unique investigation process, and we give loved ones the tools to help their children recover.
The CPC is a non-profit, child advocacy and safety center that works to:
- meet the needs of abused children in Pulaski County and the surrounding community.
- assure that children are protected and safe.
- minimize the trauma that abused children experience.
- make sure that every child receives sensitive care and competent service.
- contribute to the successful prosecution of offenders.
- provide a safe place where children can feel comfortable and protected.