Skip to content
daviddaniels4's profile image - click for profile

David Daniels' Fundraiser:

Dave Daniels

David's Photo

BENEFITING: Hope Water Project

EVENT: Assenmacher 100

David Daniels

THE STORY:

The Polkot are an impoverished, neglected and marginalized tribe of around 1 million people who reside in western Kenya. Only 10% of this tribe has access to clean water, while the remaining 90% spend around 4 hours a day searching for water that is stagnant, filthy, and unfit for consumption. Your donation will go towards the digging of wells that will provide fresh, clean, living water that will not only quench thirst and restore health, but also save time which will lead to greater educational opportunities. Thank you for your consideration.

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$250

MONEY RAISED
  • Anonymous

    $250

  •  
  •  
  •  

The Team: $250 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

Donor Comments

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $250

1 year ago