Come out & support your local team & help P.u.n.t. kids cancer
July 21, 2016
BENEFITING: BRIAN MOORMANS PUNT FOUNDATION INC
EVENT DATE: Jul 23, 2016
Join us on Saturday, July 23, 2016 at Buffalo's Outer Harbor for our First Annual Kan Jam Tournament to support local families affected by childhood cancer.
***EVENT VENUE CHANGE***
The event will now take place at Buffalo's Outer Harbor located at:
225 Fuhrmann Blvd
Buffalo, NY 14203
Teams of 2 people
Slots are limited! (100 team maximum)
Your registration includes:
- 2 T-shirts
- 2 beer tickets & 1 food voucher per participant
The team that raises the most money will receive a Coors Light Tailgate Package including:
- 4 100 level tickets and a parking pass to the Buffalo Bills home opener on 9/15
- 1 Coors Light Tailgate Cooler, with wheels, extended handle and built-in wireless music speakers
- 4 Coors Light football t-shirts
- 4 Coors Light tailgate chairs
- 1 Coors Light Baden football
Tournament Winners will receive cash prizes courtesy of Ferguson Electric.
The P.U.N.T. Foundation runs and funds six programs: Brian's Locker (at Roswell Park & Women & Children's Hospital), Game Day, Helping Hands, Field of Dreams, Adopt-a-Family, and Remembrance Weekend. Each program has been thoughtfully created to directly help families affected by pediatric cancer financially and emotionally.