DANCE FOR A CURE at the 5th ANNUAL HOLLYWOOD DANCE MARATHON
Presented by Lights Camera Cure
WHAT IS IT? - The HOLLYWOOD DANCE MARATHON is a high-energy charity benefit featuring:
- Hundreds of participants dancing for 6 hours and raising money from family and friends to battle pediatric and young adult cancer. No dance skills required!
- Non-stop entertainment - bands, music artists, DJs and dance groups.
- Celebrities & VIPs on the Red Carpet, silent auction, raffle prizes and more!
WHY? - Every year, over 15,000 children and nearly 70,000 young adults are diagnosed with cancer.
REGISTER TO BE A DANCER/FUNDRAISER
- Click REGISTER above and sign up to be an official Dancer either individually or as a team, because it’s more fun to DANCE WITH YOUR FRIENDS. Your $30 registration fee goes toward the suggested minimum fundraising goal of $300 per person.
- DANCERS are our primary fundraisers, and raising money is easy with your own DANCER PAGE on Crowdrise. We’ll help you do it with tips and suggestions from our experts.
- DANCERS are the heart of this event and have an exclusive role in the festivities - walking the Red Carpet, kicking off the start of the party, mingling with VIPs, and of course, dancing for six hours.
JOIN A TEAM!
If you signed up as an individual dancer, and now want to join your friends on a team or create your own team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!
WHEN AND WHERE?
Saturday, April 2, 2016 from 1pm-7pm
The historic Avalon Theater in Hollywood, 1735 N. Vine St.
Sign up and have your own dance party with some friends at home! We will be live streaming the event. Or support a dancer by contributing to their goal.
The event is co-produced by Lights Camera Cure (LCC), a Los Angeles-based 501(c)(3) charitable organization and the Penn State Los Angeles Alumni Chapter (PSULA).
Please see our website at LightsCameraCure.com for more information about Lights Camera Cure, the Hollywood Dance Marathon, our hospital partners, becoming a sponsor, or to see photos/videos from the 2015 event.