As y'all probably know, I was one of the original co-founders of Wilderness Torah, served as it's Co-Director for about seven years, and now am a proud member of the board.
A kvelling member of the board, actually.
The impact Wilderness Torah is having these days is ASTONISHING to me. The children growing into thriving teens and mentoring the younger ones, the festivals continuing to create transformative epxeriences and cultivating new young leaders in the Jewish community, and now, a TRAINING institute, so that people all over the country and world can learn our model and take it back to their communities to grow this movement of rootsy, authentic, earth-based Juadaism.
It's so cool.
And, even though we run tons of amazing programs, we still fundraise 70% of our revenues so we can keep program costs down.
Your support creates MAGIC, CONNECTION and MEANING for people.
Please join me!
Wilderness Torah reconnects Judaism to nature. Since 2007, Wilderness Torah has served 10,000 participants of all ages and backgrounds with award-winning programs:
- Multi-generational holiday retreats in nature like Passover in the Desert and Sukkot on the Farm
- Ground-breaking K-12, mentorship-based Jewish education, all outdoors
- Young adult leadership journey to empower people to create their own Jewish experiences
- Uplifting, musical Kabbalat Shabbat services on a farm
- Teaching in national and international venues
- And, in response to demand, an international Training Institute that trains people around the world in our innovative models!
Crowdrise offers Wilderness Torah community members the chance to share their love and support with a much wider community. In November, together we’re raising $25k for this great organization.
Why are we fundraising? Because Wilderness Torah creates incredible experiences that powerfully reconnect Jewish ritual to the land and build community - ancient wisdom that offers much for our disconnected, 21st century culture, and has had a big impact on our lives!
Your donation directly goes to keep program fees affordable, especially for young adults, lower-income families and elders. Wilderness Torah raises 70% of their budget through fundraising each year.
Please give a donation to support this work today. Thank you!