Dell is matching the first $25,000 raised by Girl Up, I am That Girl and Tory Burch Foundation so please help us raise so much money fast.
Girl Up, a campaign of the United Nations Foundation, gives American girls the opportunity to channel their energy and compassion to raise awareness and funds for UN programs that help some of the world’s hardest-to-reach adolescent girls.
Girl Up envisions a world where all girls, no matter where they live, have the opportunity to become educated, healthy, safe, counted and positioned to be the next generation of leaders.
Show a girl across the globe that you care. A donation of $10 or more can:
- Pay for school fees and school supplies that allow girls to stay in school
- Support camps for girls to gain leadership skills, as well as learn math and science
- Provide access to clean water and sanitation
Did you know that:
- Girls make up more than half of the 140 million children and adolescents that are out of school?
- One in seven girls in developing countries will be married before the age of 15?
- Women and girls are disproportionately affected by the lack of access to water? They walk miles every day getting water for their families, which means they miss out on opportunities to work and go to school.
Girl Up will fund programs that will help more girls in Ethiopia, Guatemala, Liberia, and Malawi, go to school, be healthy, stay safe, and become leaders.
Thanks so much for the support.