Rugby Oregon aims to train and support the whole young person, as well as the player. Donations represent 25% of our budget and help us to improve our programs, and provide more opportunities for young people to access the game through outreach and scholarship programs.
We're a community steeped in the core values of rugby including camaraderie, teamwork, sportsmanship and respect. We provide a unique sporting experience in which there is as much emphasis placed on teaching life lessons through sport as there is on teaching the game itself.
From our High School Leadership Academy to our parent Culture Keepers to our coaches who are trained in the principles of the Positive Coaching Alliance, we believe we provide a sporting experience that is second to none.
Every dollar counts:
- $12 puts a rugby ball in the hand of a youth rugby player.
- $50 secures a scholarship for a youth rugby player.
- $85 enables a high school player to participate through scholarship.
- $150 sends a High School team leader to the Rugby Oregon Leadership Academy
- $300 supports a 10-week after school program.
- $750 provides a set of jerseys for a new high school team.
- $1,000 allows us to provide "Try on Rugby" events in new communities.
If you are interested in corporate sponsorship, please contact Jenn Heinrich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering support for Rugby Oregon.