The Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi
- Provides diabetes education and awareness programs for educational facilities, churches, days cares, and, community and senior centers
- Distributes life-saving diabetes supplies to needy Mississippians
- Educates and empowers children with diabetes and their families at Camp Kandu
- Visits newly diagnosed children in the hospital and provides a backpack including diabetes supplies, nutritional guides, and educational information.
- Conducts health screenings and health fairs throughout the Magnolia State
- Hosts an annual diabetes Super Conference to educate and provide support to those living with and those caring for individuals with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Funded research at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi is a Top-Rated Nonprofit by GreatNonProfits. (http://greatnonprofits.org/org/diabetes-foundation-of-mississippi-inc) and has often been ranked as a Four Star Charity, by Charity Navigator.