WOMAN'S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION via Crowdrise
May 11, 2012
Join Team Diabetes Prevention and Treatment for the Pink Patrol for Women and Babies.
Women diagnosed with gestational diabetes during pregnancy could be at risk for developing post-pregnancy diabetes. A new mom focuses all of her attention on the health and well-being of her new baby. But at Woman’s, we make sure that she is also taking the time to keep her own health and well-being in mind, especially when an irreversible disease can be prevented now rather than managed later.
Donate now or go one step further and join our team.
Participants who commit to raise a minimum of $400 will receive the following:
- Entry into the Woman's Half Marathon and 10K
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team shirt
- Your own web page for fundraising support
- Training program designed and facilitated through the Woman’s Fitness Club
- Complimentary invitation to Runners’ Recognition Dinner
- Hospitality at the Woman’s Hospital tent in the Finish Line Celebration
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team emails with training and fundraising tips
Thank you all for your support!