BENEFITING: PRAYERS FROM MARIA FOUNDATION
This is a silly Halloween Party fundraiser with a twist…
The only scary we want is your outfit from back in the day.
Come eat, drink, and dance the night away to fun songs from long ago and of course today!
This event is sure to sell out quickly with a limited amount of tickets available so get with your FUN friends, family, neighbors, coworkers…and get with them fast. If Aunt Betty is a riot we need her. The more fun people that attend the more fun is had by all and the more money we raise for an AMAZING charity near and dear to my heart.
• Ticket prices include dinner and open bar.
• Tickets are sold as a single ticket or as a pair.
• There is no assigned seating but if you have a group of 8-10 people and want to reserve a table we will certainly accommodate that. Kindly list attendees at your table. You do not need to buy your tickets together.
• We will be selling a few large raffle items that night and online. Winner need not be present.
And finally what to wear~
• ANY fashion style from the past. If you are real lazy please still come. Your past can simply be yesterday.
• Fun fashion ideas-
o Tie dye
o Poodle skirts
o Track suits
o Punk Rock
o Parachute pants
o Ghetto fabulous
Come hair, makeup, and attitude to match.
Some of the best costumes are the ones you put together with old junk from your very own closet!
Lastly but most importantly PLEASE tell all your friends to come. I am counting on you!
* 21 and older only.