Generous Donor to Match Donations between Now and September 6th!
August 22, 2016
BENEFITING: DISNEY II EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION INC
Disney II Magnet School is proud to have recently received a generous grant from the James Dyson Foundation. The grant will allow us to receive state-of-the-art equipment, training and support for a James Dyson Foundation Design + Engineering "Makers Lab" in our school that will be used by all Disney II students as well as the local community.
Now we need your help to raise funds to buildout and construct the space in our school. Our Lab cannot open unless we are able to convert an existing small auditorium into this dynamic, multi-functional space. A group of architects have worked pro-bono to develop our floor plan and renovation budget. Now we just need the funds to make it happen!
Donors who fund the Lab at the following levels will receive these exciting incentives created in our Lab:
· $10 - a Disney II vinyl printed sticker
· $25 - a 3D printed unisex bracelet in a color of your choice
· $50 - a wooden monogrammed luggage tag
· $100 - a custom laser-engraved wooden photo plaque (you provide a personal photo)
· $250 - a 1 hour 3D custom design session in the lab for 1 object
· $500 - a 1 hour laser cutter and engraving custom design session for 1 object
· $1000 - Name on Donor Recognition Wall and a 2 hour family design session
- $2500 - Invitation to Lab Grand Opening, name on Donor Recognition Wall and 2 hour family lab session.
· $5000 - Invitation to Lab Grand Opening, Donor Nameplate on a Lab Table, name on Donor Recognition Wall and a 2 hour family lab session
· $10,000 - Invitation to Lab Grand Opening, naming rights to an “area” of Lab, Name on Donor Recognition Wall and a 2 hour family lab session
· $55,000 - Naming right for entire Lab with name on Entrance Doors to the Lab as well as an invitation to Lab Grand Opening, your name on Donor Recognition Wall and a 2 hour family lab session