Divide & Conquer Sponsorship
Organized by: Josh Stringer
EVENT DATE Aug 01, 2014
Over the years I have ran into many people with talents in the arts, media and competitive skills. I have helped my friends for years with my own money; I would buy things like microphones or graphics cards. Where I couldn't help them with cash, I'd provide my time and assistance in making clips or networking them to someone who had the talents I lacked. My friends, including editors, YouTubers, software/hardware gurus and fellow gamers who submit footage or help in its creation, have helped me for years in producing content and engaging the communities I have formed. With all these talented people I can accomplish a lot of things. I can help them get subscribers or turn their channels into a job, produce better content or connect them with someone that could be a great asset to them. While our community is strong enough get by through sharing our time and talents with one another, we're looking to take things one step further.
With CrowdRise I plan to generate a nest egg to provide us with:
* A dedicated Divide and Conquer server for Insurgency, ARMA and Counter-Strike
* A small reserve of computer and production equipment including (but not limited to) mice, microphones, headsets and graphics cards
* Funding for the people who make our Videos
* Funding for the people who are Streaming for [DaC]
* Giveaways for viewers
* Hosting fee for a website (already created, just needs a domain)
* Recording software licenses
* Trademarking fees
* Development and creation of Community Accessories
* Finally: The potential opportunity to develop a competitive gaming league for Insurgency requiring Website fees, prizes, and advertisement.
Our goal as a community with this CrowdRise fundraiser is to build upon the infrastructure of our community, to host servers and to ensure that we can properly reward the people who sustain and grow our brand name.