2016 Dream Mile Dallas
EVENT DATE: Sep 03, 2016
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Nov 01, 2016
The Dream Mile is the flagship event in Vibha's continued efforts to increase awareness about the plight of underprivileged children. It has come a long way since its inception in 1998. It has grown from being a small event attended primarily by volunteers and friends to a permanent fixture on the calendars of runners in the various cities in America. The increasing participation and enthusiasm for this event just goes to show how strongly people feel about the cause of underprivileged children.
This year we're introducing a Family Fun Run/Walk to promote a healthy lifestyle in your family and a Kids Carnival for post event celebration! The Kids Carnival will include a bounce house, face painting, mehndi, games yummy food for sale and more!
So, join us for a day of fun under the sun: Run or walk, enjoy healthy snacks, get tapping to the lively music, meet other runners/walkers and families, or just get to know our enthusiastic volunteers… you’ll have a blast and you’ll be helping a great cause at the same time!
- Professionally Chip Timed (5k/10k Run)
- FREE T-shirt to all participants
- FREE Bagels and Donuts for participants
- More yummy food available for purchase
- Awards to the top two finishers both male and female in several age groups
- Family Fun Run/Walk (untimed)
- Kids Carnival (bounce house, face paining, mehndi, fun games and more!)