1. Affirming access to health care as a human right
2. Providing direct access to quality health services
3. Working with local partners to ensure sustainability and effectiveness
4. Fighting for those excluded from care
5. Exposing barriers to healthcare through data collection and testimonies
Doctors of the World (MdM) values healthcare as a fundamental right and is committed to improving access to quality medical services for populations affected by poverty, disease, conflict, natural disasters or health disparities. MdM provides medical care under all circumstances, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, age or political beliefs. Standing out against discrimination, MdM bears witness to health inequity worldwide.