Skip to content
jacobdewaard's profile image - click for profile

Jacob DeWaard's Fundraiser:

Door of Faith Orphanage- Volunteer raising money for kids

Jacob's Photo
Jacob DeWaard

THE STORY:

My name is Jacob DeWaard and I am a long term volunteer at Door of Faith Orphanage in Baja California, Mexico. We currently have 125 kids living at DOFO, most of them coming from severe abuse cases. My goal with this page is to raise money to help give the kids here what they deserve. Things such as taking a group of kids out to eat, taking them to the movies, buying things for their dorms, as well as helping to build/remodel a soccer field for them to play on. I also am looking to raise a little bit of money to help cover the cost of my student loans. I set a goal of $20,000 with 75% of it (15,000) going directly to the kids/ projects for the kids, and the other 25% (5,000) going to pay for my student loans, which will allow me to stay here longer.

I appreciate everyone of you who donates, and if you do not feel lead to give financially, please please please, at the very least, keep myself and all of the DOFO family in your prayers!

God Bless

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Jacob and Door of Faith Orphanage- Volunteer raising money for kids.