Doggone Safe aims to promote dog bite prevention education initiatives, in addition to providing support for dog bite victims.
Through our interactive, in-classroom programs, we have educated over 700,000 children around the world on dog body language and how to act safely around their own dogs and strange dogs. Our website also reaches 26,000 visitors per month with free resources and webinars. By teaching a child about dog bite prevention, we can potentially save a dog, because those that bite can lose their homes—even their lives.
We love our children, and we love our dogs. Please join Doggone Safe in our mission to protect the loved ones in all our families by helping us expand our education efforts.
With your support, we can:
- Add 200 additional presenters for the “Be a Tree” school-age bite prevention program.
- Increase our support for child education and rabies prevention in underserved areas through our partners in Liberia and South Africa.
- Provide scholarships for continuing education for presenters interested in providing parent education for toddler and baby safety around dogs.
- Provide educational materials for dog rescue/shelters to support public educational outreach for parents and dog owners.
- Provide free or low cost continuing education for all our presenters.