How it Works
Create New Campaign
Close System Alert Message
Find an Event
USD Min. $10
Choose a Donation Amount
Don't Show My Name
Thank you for your tax-deductible donation. Please choose what you would like your donation to support.
MIU MENS HEALTH FOUNDATION
- As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, MIU Men's Health Foundation is dedicated to men's health advocacy and the awareness, education, research and treatment of prostate cancer and men's health related issues. Your tax-deductible donation will go toward supporting community health and outreach programs like Run for the Ribbon, Men's Health Event, and our Prostate Cancer Survivorship Series.
RUN FOR THE RIBBON
- Run for the Ribbon 5K Run/Walk is a family-friendly event to raise the awareness of prostate cancer and celebrate survivorship. The annual race is held at The Detroit Zoo on Father's Day to celebrate the health of our grandfathers, dads, husbands, brothers, uncles, sons, and friends.
THE BLUE FUND
- The Blue Fund was created to help ease the financial burden so men can focus on healing by providing short-term financial assistance for men undergoing active treatment for prostate cancer. Recent studies indicate that cancer patients who experience financial hardship and struggle to support their families have a significantly increased risk of mortality. Your tax-deductible donation to The Blue Fund will go directly to easing the financial burden of men and their families as they face the challenges of a cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- $20 to Fund-A-Man and support the men who attend the Men's Health Event! Your $20 tax-deductible contribution will provide the prostate-specific antigen (PSA), testosterone, glucose and cholesterol, liver function tests, magnesium, and uric acid screenings for one man at this years event. If the results are out of range, the attendee will receive a call from a physician explaining the results and recommending follow-up care. Your support of $20 directly impacts the health of men in Metro Detroit.
JEFF MURRI SCHOLARSHIP FUND
- MIU Men’s Health Foundation has allocated a yearly scholarship, the Jeff Murri Award, of $1,000 to medical students focusing study on men’s health. The award is named in posthumous honor of Jeff Murri, the well-respected vice president and general manager of WJBK-TV FOX 2 Detroit.
IN HONOR OF
- The Honor Campaign provides the opportunity to make a donation in celebration of a loved one's survivorship or a special occasion — a birthday, anniversary or a wedding, or recognize the courage of a friend or relative who is fighting prostate cancer. When an Honor gift is received, MIU Men’s Health Foundation will promptly send a personalized tribute card to the person or family indicated notifying them of your thoughtful donation, but not revealing the amount of the donation. Please include the name and address of the person that should receive the notification in the comment box in addition to the “honor of/tribute name
IN TRIBUTE OF
- The Tribute Campaign provides the opportunity to make a donation in memory of a loved one or friend. When a Tribute gift is received, MIU Men’s Health Foundation will promptly send a personalized tribute card to the person or family indicated notifying them of your thoughtful donation, but not revealing the amount of the donation. Please include the name and address of the person that should receive the notification in the comment box in addition to the “honor of/tribute name.
Donate with Google
By clicking Donate, you agree to the CrowdRise
Donate with Google