Down syndrome Outreach
Down syndrome Outreach exists to advocate for the rights, promote the potential and abilities, and create a supportive and inclusive community for people with Down syndrome. Your sponsorship helps us continue to build awareness and inclusion in our community and provide education and support programs for individuals with Down syndrome, their families and community members. By sponsoring the 2017 Down syndrome Outreach Buddy Walk, you will support all of DsO’s important programs, including:
- Programs, activities and family support events providing learning and social opportunities for those with Down syndrome and their family members.
- Awareness events to celebrate individuals with Down syndrome and create awareness about the important contributions they make to our communities.
- Educational workshops for caregivers, educators and self-advocates to foster independence.
- Advocacy efforts supporting legislative initiatives, educational and medical support, and community awareness.
- Resources to individuals and families of all ages.
- New family Welcome Baskets & New Family Resource Folders
CR Impact Points
Click the VOTE button to give Down syndrome 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). Vote for the Volunteers and Fundraisers that are answering the call to service, raising money for charity, and making an impact for their causes. Come back and Vote every months. CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
CR Impact Points
If you're seeing the grey VOTE button, you should feel great about yourself. It means you already voted for Down syndrome this month. Come back next month and vote again if you still love Down syndrome. Thanks to your vote, Down syndrome earned 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.