EVENT DATE: Nov 27, 2014
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Dec 08, 2014
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISING PAGE OF WHEELER MISSION'S 2014 DRUMSTICK DASH
Fund-Racers help provide meals to homeless men, women, and children this Thanksgiving as all proceeds benefit Wheeler Mission! Fund-Racing is easy, and there is no minimum. There are also great prizes you can win by participating in this fun and easy-to-use fundraising site. Check it out:
ANNOUNCING! Everyone who raises at least $300 by the prize deadline wins a FREE entry into the 2015 Drumstick Dash!!!
• Kiddie Table Level - Raise $150 and win a FREE Drumstick Dash Coffee Tumbler!
(provides 67 meals for the homeless)
• Mashed Potato Level - Raise $300 and win a FREE Drumstick Dash Embroidered Turkey Hat!
(provides 133 meals!)
• Pumpkin Pie Level - Raise $1,000 and win a FREE Polar "Loop" Activity Tracker!
(provides 444 meals!)
• Drumstick Level - Raise $2,000 and win a FREE BlueMile Jacket! The FIRST person to reach $2,000 also wins a $100 Colts Pro Shop Gift Card from Huntington Bank!
(provides 889 meals!)
• Gerry Gobbler VIP Level - Raise $5,000 and win:
(provides 2,222 meals!)
- Your choice of one of the above prizes!
- VIP Parking Pass!
- Access for you and a guest in the Top Fund-Racers Reception Tent (see details below)!
- Be recognized by name at the Start Line by Dave Calabro!
- Start the race with local celebrities in the Celebrity Run!
Also! Top Individuals and Teams Receive:
• Top Fund-Racing Team and top Fund-Racing Individual win the traveling turkey trophies, to hold for one year!
• Top three Fund-Racing Teams gain access to a "Fund-Racers Reception Tent", a HEATED tent located near the Start Line, complete with free food and drinks as well as private gear check and a free gift from Zerorez!
This Thanksgiving, nearly 1,900 people in central Indiana will spend the day homeless. We believe that nobody in our community should be without food, shelter, and warmth, but especially during the holidays. Fund-Racing for the 2014 Drumstick Dash will completely go towards helping to provide nutritious meals to the homeless men, women, and mothers with children right here in our community.
How to get started:
Already registered for the 2014 Drumstick Dash? Click Here to form your own easy to use Fund Racing team or Click on one of the existing teams to join them in raising critical funds for our city’s most desperate people.
Haven’t registered for the Drumstick Dash yet? Register Here. After you register, you will be directed back here to begin your individual or team Fund Racing page.
Once you start your Fund-Racing page, upload a fun picture and write a few words about why you're raising money for the homeless this Thanksgiving, and then send your page out to your friends and family, inviting them to donate to Wheeler Mission. Every $2.25 raised provides a meal to someone in need.
• Fund Racing prize deadline is 9AM on Monday, November 24.
• Individual prizes given to individual fund racers only (if more than one person is using a single account, you may be inelligable for individual prizes)
• Individuals may pick one prize from any level in which they qualify
• Mugs, Hats, and Polar "Loop" prizes available at Prize Table at Wednesday's Expo, or Thursday in the BlueMile Parking Lot. Jackets available for pick up at Broad Ripple BlueMile 1-2 weeks after the event.
• No purchase necessary to win prizes. You do not have to participate in the Drumstick Dash in order to Fund-Race.
• Details subject to change.
All donations are tax-deductible. A donation receipt will be emailed to you from CrowdRise.
Donors may make checks payable to "Drumstick Dash" and turn them in to the Wheeler Mission table at the Drumstick Dash Expo or at the event.