BENEFITING: Imerman Angels
April 26th Update: While the Registration Drawing results for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon were announced last November, it is not too late to get an entry for 2017. You can claim a Guaranteed Entry (with your entry fee of $195 covered) to the Chicago Marathon through Team Imerman Angels (see below). If you secured an entry through the Registration Drawing or Legacy, you can also join the team and receive free training and other amenities. NOTE: Use the promo code, ChicagoComp, to waive the $50 team fee from now until May 5th.
Why Imerman Angels?
Imerman Angels is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide personalized connections that enable one-on-one support among cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers. Participating in the Chicago Marathon with Team Imerman Angels is your opportunity to be the difference for anyone seeking cancer support. In 2016, Team Imerman Angels participants raised over $320,000 and created nearly 900 connections between those impacted by cancer and a Mentor Angel. To learn more about the important work your efforts will support, click Here.
When you join Team Imerman Angels, you receive these great benefits:
- Free Entry into the Chicago Marathon with a Guaranteed Entry ($195 value)
- Complimentary training through Chicago Endurance Sports ($250 value)
- Team Imerman Angels Gear Kit including Asics premium singlet ($38 retail price).
- "Halo Hospitality": VIP Race Day Hospitality at the Congress Hotel (less than 200 meters to the entrance to the Marathon and 400 meters from the Finish Area) for you and your fans (friends and family) including pre and post race food and beverages, massage, and many more amenities.
- Team Imerman Angels - Bank of America Chicago Marathon Commemorative Medal (to go along with your Chicago Marathon Finisher's Medal)
- September Team Imerman Angels Race Singlet Decorating Party with free lettering for your jersey
- Your own customizable, online fundraising page to give your family, friends, co-workers and others an easy way to donate and show their support for you.
- Race Weekend Pasta Dinner at the Congress Hotel.
- Most importantly, the knowledge that you're helping provide one-on-one support to cancer fighters and caregivers - so that no one faces cancer alone.
Click HERE to join the team and to claim your 2017 Chicago Marathon entry.
Contact Dave Louthan (email@example.com or 312.273.1312)