BENEFITING: EDUCATORS FOR EXCELLENCE
ORGANIZER: EDUCATORS FOR EXCELLENCE
Over the past three years I have been involved with Educators 4 Excellence (E4E), a non-profit that works to ensure the voices of classroom teachers are included in policy discussions that affect our students and our classrooms.
E4E has already had an enormous impact on my students, my school, and me. State policy I helped write and lobby with colleagues through E4E is close to becoming law. Schools will gain flexibility to create incentives for excellent teachers like many with whom I work to begin and continue teaching in high needs schools like ours. With the help of E4E, I have been able to develop my leadership skills and contribute to changes that will continue to transform education.
My goal is to raise $500. Every contribution will help support more teachers like me.
• $25 helps E4E recruit, engage, and connect a new teacher member with policy and leadership opportunities
• $50 helps E4E host school-based community events for teachers such as focus groups and listening sessions
• $100 helps E4E organize large panel discussion events for teachers to meet with experts and policy makers through the E4E Networking and Event Series
• $250 helps E4E members share their policy recommendations with key education decision-makers through the E4E Teacher Policy Team Program
• $500 helps E4E provide teacher leadership training through the E4E Teacher Leadership Program
Thank you so much for your support!
P.S. Please leave a comment or story to let us know why you chose to donate to this important cause!