BENEFITING: EDUCATORS FOR EXCELLENCE
ORGANIZER: EDUCATORS FOR EXCELLENCE
I am proud to be a member and teacher leader of Educators 4 Excellence (E4E), a non-profit that works to ensure the voices of classroom teachers are included in policy discussions that affect our students and our classrooms.
E4E has given me the opportunity to build on my leadership skills and increase my network of connections with teacher leaders across the state, country and world. Just one of the experiences afforded me through my connection with E4E was the opportunity to attend an international leadership conference in Washington, D.C. as the MN E4E rep. The conference was one of the most transformative leadership experiences of my professional life.
E4E-MN is working this summer on improving teacher prep programs and eliminating disparities in discipline practices. I believe that these issues and countless others that E4E members work to make change in are key to making our public education system equitable for all of our students.
My goal is to raise $500. Every contribution will help support more teachers like me.
• $25 helps E4E recruit, engage, and connect a new teacher member with policy and leadership opportunities
• $50 helps E4E host school-based community events for teachers such as focus groups and listening sessions
• $100 helps E4E organize large panel discussion events for teachers to meet with experts and policy makers through the E4E Networking and Event Series
• $250 helps E4E members share their policy recommendations with key education decision-makers through the E4E Teacher Policy Team Program
• $500 helps E4E provide teacher leadership training through the E4E Teacher Leadership Program
Thank you so much for your support.