BENEFITING: EDUCATORS FOR EXCELLENCE
ORGANIZER: EDUCATORS FOR EXCELLENCE
Over the past year, I have been deeply involved with Educators 4 Excellence (E4E), a non-profit that works to ensure the voices of classroom teachers are included in policy discussions that affect our students and our classrooms.
E4E has already had an enormous impact on me, and has therefore also had one on my students. I have been fortunate enough to have had wonderful professional development opportunities and have always left E4E events and meetings feeling empowered and invigorated. With the help of E4E, I have been able to hone in on my leadership skills to begin making the changes that will continue to drive student achievement. Because E4E has had, and continues to have, such an influence on me, I'd like to take this opportunity to give back to an organization that has given so much to me.
My goal is to raise $500. Every contribution will help support more teachers like me.
- $25 helps E4E recruit, engage, and connect a new teacher member with policy and leadership opportunities
- $50 helps E4E host school-based community events for teachers such as focus groups and listening sessions
- $100 helps E4E organize large panel discussion events for teachers to meet with experts and policy makers through the E4E Networking and Event Series
- $250 helps E4E members share their policy recommendations with key education decision-makers through the E4E Teacher Policy Team Program
- $500 helps E4E provide teacher leadership training through the E4E Teacher Leadership Program
Please also note that no matter the amount, I truly appreciate your support! Thank you in advance!
P.S. Please leave a comment or story to let us know why you chose to donate to this important cause!