BENEFITING: Eastside Teen Outreach
ORGANIZER: Eastside Teen Outreach
Deena Trocino wrote -
Eastside Teen Outreach is a 501(c)3 organization supporting the hopes, dreams and goals of teens throughout southern Macomb County since 2008.
ETO provides a safe environment for teens in 6th through 12th grade to connect and interact with each other in positive ways. Teens find hope and purpose through weekly meetings, life groups, dramatic arts, music, fitness, support groups, and through the examples of leaders who invest time into their lives by helping them overcome the negative influences in their lives and by giving them the tools and resources to make better choices.
The Eastside Teen Outreach is a valuable resource for local teens and their families. It is our mission to contribute in a positive manner to the teen culture of southeast Macomb County, to create a bridge between the teenagers and the greater community, and to celebrate that which is unique about the adolescent years. We provide friendship, emotional support and guidance for our teens through their involvement with positive adult role models and peers. We further aspire to train and assist each teen we serve to develop into mature, responsible adult leaders and to inspire them to reach their full potential.
Our services to teens include:
- Thursday "Tribe" outreach meetings - bringing teens together to build relationships and learn something new about themselves and their world.
- Area 51 Music Hall - Monthly concerts featuring clean music in the genres teens love.
- ETO Life after school program. Homework help and fun in special interest groups.
- Impact Theater Group - Drama and arts club.
We are proud to have been selected as an Art Van Charity Challenge participant! Funds raised through this challenge will be used to provide services to hundreds of local teens and to help us expand our offerings. Visit us at on our website or Facebook page to learn more about us and the teens we serve!
How does your gift help teens?
- $25 - Expenses for the ETO facility covered for one hour
- $50 - Covers costs for a teen for an entire month
- $100 - Covers the cost for a Thursday evening dinner for 50+ teens
- $500 - New computer for our after school program
- $500 - Make an Area 51 concert free for teens
- $1,000 - ETO Life after school for a month