Keep their dreams alive!
May 20, 2016
BENEFITING: Eastside Teen Outreach
ORGANIZER: Eastside Teen Outreach
Eastside Teen Outreach wrote -
The teen years are years of radical change.
We see the outward physical changes, but there are a lot of significant changes teens are experiencing that we can’t readily see from the outside. They’re becoming more independent, but desperately want stability. They’re finding their individuality, but they desperately want to fit in.
This is the time where they’re putting together their moral code, where they’re establishing their sense of identity, where they’re making choices that will determine the direction and quality of the rest of their lives – for better or for worse.
Eastside Teen Outreach supports the hopes, dreams and goals of teens throughout southern Macomb County.
ETO is a safe, accepting environment for students in 6th through 12th grade to connect and interact with each other in positive ways and to connect with caring adult mentors. We listen. We guide. We teach. We share. We laugh. We love. We live life – together.
ETO provides friendship, emotional support and guidance for teens through positive adult role models and peers. It is our mission to help teens become mature, responsible, successful adults and to inspire them to reach their full potential.
Teens have many ways to be involved with Eastside Teen Outreach!
- Thursday "Tribe" outreach meetings - bringing teens together to build relationships and learn something new about themselves and their world.
- Area 51 Music Hall - Monthly concerts featuring clean music in the genres teens love.
- ETO Life after school program. Homework help and fun in special interest groups.
- Impact Theater Group - Drama and arts club.
We are proud to have been selected as an Art Van Charity Challenge participant! Funds raised through this challenge will be used to provide services to hundreds of local teens and to help us expand our offerings. Visit us at EastsideTeenOutreach.org or our Facebook page to learn more about us and the teens we serve!
How does your gift help teens?
- $25 - Expenses for the ETO facility covered for one hour
- $50 - Covers costs for a teen for an entire month
- $100 - Covers the cost for a Thursday evening dinner for 50+ teens
- $500 - New computer for our after school program
- $500 - Make an Area 51 concert free for teens
- $1,000 - ETO Life after school for a month
Every dollar makes a difference. Please give what you can and please share this page or set up your own fundraising page. It’s easy to do! Just click the red button on the right to get started!