BENEFITING: CHARLOTTE CHAMBER COMMUNITY FOUNDATION INC
EVENT: Leadership High Prom 2016
EVENT DATE: Jun 04, 2016
DONATE TO ED TO HELP HIM WIN PROM KING!!!
GO GREEN!! Leadership Charlotte Class of 2012
What: Leadership High Prom
The Leadership Charlotte Class of 2016 is hosting a prom-themed fundraising event to benefit the following organizations, all of which benefit the children of Charlotte County:
• Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida (benefiting the pediatric specialty clinic in Charlotte County): provides high quality care across a variety of specialties including oncology, neurology and hematology; allowing the children of Charlotte County to receive this care close to home.
• New Operation Cooper Street: located in the Trabue Woods neighborhood of Punta Gorda, NOCS serves Charlotte County youth by providing after school care, summer camps and educational opportunities.
• AMI Kids Crossroads: a non-profit home and charter school for foster boys who have had multiple failed placements in the Florida foster care system.
The event is open to the general public and Leadership Charlotte alumni are highly encouraged to attend and participate in the Leadership Alumni Prom Court contest.
When: Saturday June 4, 2016 6:00pm-10:00pm
Where: Charlotte County Fairgrounds
Ticket Price: $75 per person
• Crowning of the Leadership Alumni Prom Court
• Dinner with a Cash Bar
• Infinity DJs Playing Your Favorites from the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and Today
• Silent Auction with Dozens of Items
• Wine Toss: Ring a bottle and Take it Home!
• Raffle Prizes Including a 50/50 Raffle
To purchase tickets, please visit: www.leadershipcharlotte.net
For more information, contact one of the following event co-chairs:
Sean Doherty: 941-258-2491 or email@example.com
Jennifer Beane: 941-916-1813 or Jennifer@presleybeane.com