Education4Nations Startup Fund
Organized by: Anatoliy Ivantchouk
Our mission is simple but critical, to help students in impoverished areas recieve a high quality education.Our desire is to launch an organization that truly connects with people and their intrinsic desires to change the world for the better. We want to connect your passions, talents and abilities to our organization in hopes that you will not just hear great stories about what we are doing but actually play an active role in the stories themselves. Our organization is faith based and we do believe that is through God's love that we have been equipped to help fill this need. We have an amazing destiny and so do the children we aim to help. We hope you will step into yours and support us with your resources. This way, while you are claiming your destiny, you help enable children all around the world fulfill theirs.
What Your Support Does-
1) Helps support our initial trips to Haiti where we will meet with schools personally to build healthy relationships and outline support plans. We hope to take our first offical trip within the next two months.
2) Helps us keep our website running which will enable us to promote the schools/orphanages we are funding.
3) Pays for legal fees that are associated with becoming an official non-profit organization.
4) Helps us get a bulk amount of materials to get resources that schools might initially need. (Textbooks, School Supplies, Networking, etc.)
5) Enables us to make an initial fund for other services that will become necessary as we grow until we become self-sufficient.
** As soon as we have enough funds to be self-sufficient we will allocate any remaining funds raised here to our projects in partnership with AsiasHope. These funds will be used to provide tutors(Thailand), teachers (India), and expand a learning center (Cambodia). To learn more about AsiasHope check out their website http://asiashope.org/.
What We Are Doing Now-
1) Partnering with AsiasHope to help their orphanages acquire various educational services.
2) Actively updating our website.
3) Beginning the legal process of becoming an official 501 c3 recognized organization.
4) Haiti is our first E4N target nation and our goal is to be connect with and actively support one school by the end of 2014.
5) Building our network. We want you to be a part of it!
6) Advocating for the global education crisis.
If you want more information on E4N we would love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you for your support in aiding us on our mission to change the lives of kids world wide through a quality education.
**Images are courtesy of AsiasHope and Kristin Rinehart.