- Generations of children are being left behind.
- Government strategies and programs are not effective and do not address the chronic environmental issues.
- Kids in Detroit lack role models.
- The kid wakes up at 21 years old and finds that they cannot read, they cannot get a job.
- What are their options? A life of crime?.
- Please support EVONA- Education Volunteers Network of America 5k run/walk at Belle Isle March 30th, 2014 to help promote academic/reading culture in the City of Detroit.
- We will be hosting "so you think you can Read/Math/Science expo" later in 2014.
- We are in schools doing after school repeating of what Teachers taught during a typical day.
- We cannot fail these children.
- They never asked to be born.
- Let us all join hand/voices and say, it takes a village to educate a child.
- Our Teachers are overworked and they cannot do it all.
EVONA targets the bottom 50%. Please support, any amount is not small.
EVONA - Michigan