Elfin' For Ann's Place
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Dec 30, 2017
You personally have the power to help families whose lives are upended by cancer. Become a Festival of Trees Elf! Join forces with friends, clubs, sorority sisters or fraternity brothers, or sports teams, to start Elfin’ for Ann’s Place.
Here is how: Click the grey "Set Up Your Fundraiser" button above and then add a photo and nice personal story about why you are helping people facing cancer. Then reach out through email, social media, messaging and gatherings to raise awareness and funds for cancer patient programs at Ann’s Place.
You can also compete with others to be the one who raises the most money & win the most raffle tickets. Raffle tickets can be used during Festival of trees to win any of hundreds of prizes. You will each be issued an official Elf hat to wear at Festival of Trees, where you will serve as a volunteer Elf ambassador, assisting with check-in, children's programs and directing guests to various activities.
THE ELF PROMISE:
1. To raise at least $100
2. To volunteer as an Elf Ambassador for one 4+ hour shift at Festival of Trees (Nov 17-19)
3. To stay on the (mostly) nice list.
1. One free ticket to Festival
2. One free Elf Hat (yea, you will rock the hat)
3. Invitation to the Elfin’ Party at Ann’s Place and screening of the movie Elf (about one month before Festival).
4. For every $50 raised, you get a free ticket to Festival (i.e. $200 = 4 tickets)
5. For every $100 raised, you get a sheet of Raffle Tickets to win even more.
Age Requirements: Elves from age 1 to 200 are welcome, however elves under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult to all events. Elves over 200 should take a break- you have worked hard enough making toys for the kids all of these years!
Visit our Festival of Trees site: www.annsplacefestivaloftrees.org