BENEFITING: LITTLE WONDER
I am organizing a virtual fun run to support Little Wonder, my favorite Charity.
Little Wonder is a non-profit organization that enriches the lives of patients suffering from cancer by providing them tickets to local concerts, family entertainment, live theater, and sporting events. Funds raised will help to increase awareness for both patients and vendors.
Since this is a virtual run, you can run or walk whenever you would like and whatever distance you would like. You can even use another organized race. I personally recommend a 5K (3.1 mile) run or walk.
Minimum Donation / Entry Fee $18
- you must register and run before November 16, 2015
- post a picture or video of your run on my facebook or instagram page when you complete the run
- To qualify for a division recognition, you must post a screenshot of your time and distance run from a GPS running watch or an app like MapMyRun, Runmeter, Nike+, etc..
- HAVE FUN!
We will recognize winners in the following categories
- Best 5K time
- Must post a screenshot from MapMyRun, GPS watch, etc)
- boys / girls under 12
- boys / girls 12 - 18
- M / F over 18
- Coolest Place to run / Best running picture (must submit Selfie)
- Oldest Runner / Youngest Runner
- Best excuse to donate and not actually run / walk