Join us in celebration as we hike up the brand new accessible trail at Hawk Mountain.
We will begin the day by joining in the opening celebrations of the new accessible trail, which include a BBQ lunch, live music, raptors, and a ribbon cutting ceremony. Then the ROMP group will head up the mountain for one of the first hikes on this new trail to the top of the South Lookout.
This hike is for all ages, skill levels, and abilities.
We hope you will join us for an active day of celebrating not only the 25th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act, but also those who are in need of prosthetic services throughout the world. For individuals are not disabled because of a missing limb, but because of a missing prosthesis.
All individuals attending must register with the 'Register to Climb' link. A detailed itinerary and information will be sent after registration. We are going to rock this day and want you to do it with us.
These are some ways in which your donation can help a patient in need of prosthetic care:
- $25 - Materials for a custom plastic below the knee prosthetic socket
- $50 - Materials for a custom carbon fiber below the knee prosthetic socket
- $75 - Materials for a plastic above knee prosthetic socket
- $100 - Materials for a carbon fiber above the knee prosthetic socket
- $250 - New or replacement silicone liner
- $500 - Full Prosthesis (leg or arm)
- $1000 - High impact foot or knee