**DONATE on Groudhog Day and get a FREE mug!**
31 was great, but now it's time for 32. Last birthday we raised over $10,000 for the Rock CF Foundation. This year I want to raise even more!
I am very excited about how close we are to new treatments that will change the lives for other CF patients that way Kalydeco has for me. Everday I still take a deep breath in and think how unreal it is that I can feel this great and be able to do what I love to do (run, cycle, yoga, laugh, LIVE), without the effects of CF that I felt before. I will not stop until all of my friends are able to feel like I do today. We need these treaments now.
Here are some facts about the number 32:
1) There are 32 teams in the NFL.
2) The number of completed, numbered piano sonatas by Ludwig van Beethoven.
3) The freezing point of water at sea level.
4) The number of teeth of a full set of teeth in an adult human, including wisdom teeth.
5) In chess, the total number of black squares on the board, the total number of white squares, and the total number of pieces (black and white) at the beginning of the game.
6)The Utah Jazz Hall of Famer Karl Malone's former number.
7) The number of pages in the average comic book (not including the cover)
The Rock CF Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation. Founded and led by Emily Schaller, the Rock CF Foundation is dedicated to increasing the quality of life for people with Cystic Fibrosis. With the help of a core group of volunteers, the Foundation utilizes the arts, entertainment, fashion and fitness to support research initiatives and heighten public awareness in the fight against cystic fibrosis.
Learn more about the Rock CF Foundation HERE!