Skip to content
southbaypioneers's profile image - click for profile

SOUTH BAY PIONEERS' Fundraiser:

Endow South Bay Pioneers

SOUTH BAY PIONEERS' Photo
SOUTH BAY PIONEERS' Photo
SOUTH BAY PIONEERS' Photo
SOUTH BAY PIONEERS' Photo

BENEFITING: SOUTH BAY PIONEERS

EVENT DATE: Oct 01, 2014

THE STORY:

My goal is to ask one million people to send one dollar to The South Bay Pioneers Recovery Home for adults addressing issues with alcohol and substance abuse. This 501c3 non-profit organization is more than fifty years old, Est 1961, and provides its' clients a very real, very simple,very practical way to rebuild their lives in a safe, secure, sane environment. The model is tried and true. It affords persons the opportunity to succeed based on their efforts not our "case management" and within a fellowship of persons who are successful; living as sober contributing members of their community and are quite simply sharing with one another how they did that and are paying it forward ( long before it was trendy by the way). 70% percent of funds raised here will go directly to the creation of a permanent endowment and the other 30% to fund on our going operation in order to be sustainable for another 50 years. Returns from funds managed within the endowment will be distributed 50% annually to the operations budget and the remaining 50% reinvested in the endowment so that it will continue to grow and yeild higher returns. It is our intent to partner with The San Diego Foundation to assure the best fund manger.  The South Bay Pioneers is not funded through any Goverment Programs nor do we believe we should be. We prefer to pay our way to the best of our ability and appreciate very much others who support our effort to make our community better for everyone.

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to SOUTH BAY PIONEERS and Endow South Bay Pioneers.