BENEFITING: Miles With Maeve
Garrett and Christine founded Miles with Maeve after the tragic loss of their daughter, Maeve, last year 37 weeks into the pregnancy. Your generous donations will go to help families who've suffered a similar pregnancy or infant loss. Nearly 1 in 4 pregnancies end in loss so sadly there are millions of people in this country who are trying to cope with this tragedy.
- A donation of $25 provides sewing supplies for heirloom Little Angel Gowns
- A donation of $50 can sponsor a family for a night at Faith’s Lodge retreat center
- A donation of $50 sends a care package to a grieving family in the hospital through Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
- A donation of $100 provides the funds for 2 custom-made teddy bears, weighted to a child’s birth weight, through Molly Bears
Miles with Maeve is supported by fundraising athletes and offers customized endurance sports training programs for athletes with big goals and big hearts for pregnancy & infant loss charities.
Our athletes are competing in a number of awe-inspiring endurance events across the country in 2017 such as Ironman Chattanooga, Ironman Louisville, Ironman North Carolina 70.3, the Ironhorse Half-Marathon, the Twin Cities Marathon, and the Cruel Jewel 56 Mile Ultra Marathon.
Join us and redefine your limits!
What's in it for you?
- TRAINING PLANS - For Swimming, Biking, Running, Triathlon, or Anything Else You Can Throw At Us
- GEAR RECOMMENDATIONS - What You Need And What You Don’t
- DIET AND NUTRITION TIPS - Learn How To Find Your Recipe For Success
- WORKOUT ACCOUNTABILITY - Weekly Coaching And Feedback
- RACE DAY STRATEGY - Cross The Finish Line With Confidence