Kristin Sturges via Crowdrise
October 15, 2012
BENEFITING: Water For People
Why Do We Need Your Help?
Women and girls in developing countries haul water for an average of 4 hours a day. That’s hours of time lost that could be going to school, work, and play.
With your help, Water For People wants to make that Time Well Spent. We need to raise $1 Million to match another $1 Million already pledged by amazing donors. So every donation has Double The Impact up to $2 Million!.
How much is 4 hours worth to you? What would you have to give up if you lost 4 hours a day? What could you do if you had 4 MORE hours?
- $24 - Just a dollar for every hour in your day.
- $28 - Honor the number of hours each woman and child spends gathering water every day, and help change their future days.
- $40 - Or perhaps you could donate based on the value you place on an hour of time. Imagine losing 4 hours every day from work or school. If your time is worth $10/hour, then can you give $40 to help women and girls get their time back for living, learning and working?
- $200 - If you value your time at $50/hour, can you give $200 in honor of the value of your time?
- $Priceless – The value of time is subjective. What would ADDING 4 HOURS to your life mean to you and your future potential?
Remember every dollar has DOUBLE THE IMPACT, so this is one of the best investments you, your donation and your time can make.
Plus, every week you'll be in the running for great prizes from our sponsors listed above. Don’t delay - Time is of the Essence!
The Challenge ends Oct 15