Victoria Powers via Crowdrise
July 16, 2012
EVENT DATE: Aug 23, 2012
A Night of Enlightenment
A benefit for Jane Doe Inc at
THE SEA DOG BREW PUB
Sunset Bay Marina, 2 A Street, Hull, MA
August 23, 2012 6:30 – 10 pm
Did you know?...
- Girls and young women between the ages of 16 and 24 experience the highest rate of intimate partner violence – almost triple the national average
- Violent behavior typically begins between the ages of 12 and 18
- The severity of intimate partner violence is often greater in cases where the pattern of abuse was established in adolescence
- Nearly 1.5 million high school students nationwide experience physical abuse from a dating partner in a single year.
- Abuse happens to our children, teenagers, adults and even the elderly. It can happen right in your neighborhood and community, unfortunately, it has no boundaries. That is how my story begins….
If you would like to help in this cause, please join us for a remarkable evening to benefit Jane Doe Inc. For over 30 years, Jane Doe Inc. has worked tirelessly to save the lives of victims of rape, domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking and other abuse. They have made incredible progress in Massachusetts and know how much work remains to ensure the safety, dignity and liberty of all victims and survivors of sexual and domestic violence. We deeply appreciate any support you can provide in an effort to raise awareness to abuse and to help Jane Doe Inc. financially to continue their efforts.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE EVENING AT THE SEA DOG:
Tickets to Evening $30 ea
Please mail to:
Enlightenment Benefit for Jane Doe Inc,
PO Box 634, Scituate, MA 02066