BENEFITING: SHIKSHYA FOUNDATION NEPAL
- More than 10,000 lives lost (estimated)
- More than 160,000 houses completely destroyed
- More than 600,000 people sleeping outside their houses
WHAT CAN WE DO?
Members of EO Nepal got together and decided to channelize its focus, energy and resources in providing shelters to the effected people. Following is our plan:
- Provide low cost and structurally stable shelter to 1000 families
- Cost per shelter would be around US $ 3000 per house
- Houses will be designed to withstand upto 8.5 richter scale
- It will be ensured that look and feel of the house will be designed to reflect the local culture and heritage
Estimated cost is about US $ 3 Million. Local members have contributed generously to this effort. Any help to this effort will go a long way.
Together we can!!