BENEFITING: ACCESS TO ROWING AND PADDLING PHILADELPHIA
EVENT DATE: Apr 18, 2015
Would you prefer to pull for us without pulling on an erg? Well, you CAN!
Register here to make a tax-deductible gift to Ergathon Philly 2015 by clicking on the orange DONATE button to the right.
Through your gift, you’ll make a difference in several important ways:
- You’ll help us motivate more city kids to reach for success on the water, in school, and in life.
- You’ll help us give more members of the general community the opportunity to try rowing or paddling on the Schuylkill River. Beside the exercise benefits of boating, the view of the city and park from out there on the water is unforgettable!
- You'll help us support a consortium of dragon boat paddlers long involved in the fight against breast cancer and the sustained nurture, through sport, of its survivors; and a rowing team that is equally committed to the fight against ALS, in honor of a team mate.
- You’ll help one or more of four organizations (choose your favorites) to earn points that increase their share of Ergathon proceeds. Your choices are:
- Philadelphia City Rowing (Points code: PCR)
- Schuylkill Paddlers, Inc. (Points code: SPI)
- Access to Rowing and Paddling Philadelphia (Points Code: AXS), which is also committed to sharing portions of its proceeds with Philadelphia Canoe Club and the Fairmount Park Rowing Camp.
- Whitemarsh Boat Club - Carol's Crew (Points code: WBC)
When you register your gift, please remember to designate your POINTS beneficiary by marking PCR, SPI, AXS or WBC in the comments box. (Points must remain whole, not divisible into fractions, but if your fit earns mulitple points, you can award them to different organizations.
- $10 - $25 = 1 point
- up to $50 = 2 points
- up to $99 = 3 points
- $100+ = 4 points
Thank you for your support!