BENEFITING: Fairmount Park Conservancy
The Broad Street Run is on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015.
Don't just run in Fairmount Park, run for it!
Join our Fairmount Park Conservancy Broad Street Run 2015 team of Park Champions and enjoy great perks while raising funds for your favorite place to run; Fairmount Park!
Funds raised will go directly towards enhancements to the historic Belmont Plateau trails.For your support of the Fairmount Park Conservancy, each participant receives the following:
- Membership to the Fairmount Park Conservancy at the $50 level
- 6 guided training runs in Fairmount Park led by Best of Philly Running Coach, John Goldthorp on 3/14, 3/22, 3/28, 4/4, 4/11, 4/19
- Park Champion Meet 'N Greet Happy Hours at Philadelphia Runner on 2/19 and 4/1
- Exclusive Fairmount Park Conservancy technical clothing item
- Individualized fundraising webpage via Crowdrise
- 10% off at Philadelphia Runner from through May 4
- VIP Access to Post-race party at FDR Park
- Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2015 t-shirt
The Fairmount Park Conservancy works as a collaborative partner to lead and support efforts which preserve and improve the Fairmount Park system in order to enhance the quality of life and stimulate economic development of the Greater Philadelphia Region. These efforts include capital projects, neighborhood park stewardship and programs throughout the 10,200 acres of Fairmount Park.
Questions? Please contact Sara so you can be kept up to date of the latest details or for help with registration.
TO REGISTER FOR THE RACE AND GUARANTEE YOUR BIB CLICK REGISTER TO THE RIGHT. You will pay a $25.00 registration fee and then you will fundraise the remaining $475 by June 1st.
Follow the Fairmount Park Conservancy on Instagram and twitter: @myphillypark
Like the Fairmount Park Conservancy on Facebook: www.facebook.com/FairmountParkConservancy
Learn more about the Fairmount Park Conservancy: www.myphillypark.org