BENEFITING: EURO-PEDS FOUNDATION
The Euro-Peds Foundation is kicking off its Friends & Family Summer FUNdraiser to raise money to award treatment and travel grants for children and young adults with special needs who want to attend Euro-Peds National Center for Intensive Pediatric PT!
There are several ways to get involved and help us fundraise...
1) Make a donation now by clicking on the orange DONATE button on the right!
2) Create a team page here on Crowdrise and share the link with your family, friends, neighbors and colleagues! This FUNdraiser runs until Sunday, August 14th. Just click on the 'FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN' button on the right.
3) Attend our Summer Fun Bowl-A-Thon at Century Bowl in Waterford, Michigan on Sunday, August 7th from 5-7pm. Raise funds by creating a team page here on Crowdrise or using a hard copy pledge sheet or both! For more information about the Bowl-A-Thon, visit our website www.europedsfoundation.org.
4) Live in another state or have plans on August 7th? Gather your family and friends and go bowling anywhere you want between now and August 14th! Collect pledges and spread the word about our fundraising mission and efforts!
Set a goal for your fundraising and earn fun stuff while raising money for a great cause!
- Participants who raise $50 or more will receive an EPF magnet!
- Participants who raise $100 or more will receive an EPF t-shirt and an EPF magnet!
- Participants who raise $500 or more will receive an EPF t-shirt, an EPF magnet and will be entered into a prize drawing!
Our friends and families are our biggest supporters, however, we need everyone's assistance in order to help as many children as possible. Thanks for your support!