My first 5K, yes as it turns out my friend Cindy is volunteering at this event so I decided to register for it. Jules is going to volunteer with Cindy so I'm on my own for the walk and I'm completely good with that.
So Breast cancer was not the cancer I fought and won against, but everyone knows soneone who has had it, fought it, or lost to it..
So help if you can to help me raise some last minutes cash for the cause.
Join together with your friends and family to honor a survivor, support my one man team! FIGHT'S ON!!!
Did you know?
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer
- Healthy diet & exercise routine can reduce the chance of breast cancer by nearly 40%
- When caught early, breast cancer has a 98% survival rate
- Nearly 85% of women diagnosed with breast cancer DO NOT have a family history
- Over 2 Million women in the US have been diagnosed and treated for breast cancer
The Breast Cancer Charities of America is the new voice of breast cancer. We are passionate, filled with energy and a vision and will not stop until breast cancer is no longer a life-threatening disease.
To learn more about the Breast Cancer Charities of America visit, iGoPink.org